EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Announcement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

First Announcement Empty
PostSubject: First Announcement   First Announcement Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Welcome to EnduraScape forums, these are probably going to be our new permanent home now. Here you can register and chat with all the EnduraScape players or to be EnduraScape players since the server isn't online yet. Expect the server to be up soon, most definitively up before summer break is over if your going to school. I assure you you will like the server and staff to go with it so just stick around we plan to have a gold status on http://www.runelocus.com and have a normal status on all other server status website. We will be hosted on a fairly good VPS as well. EnduraScape has a lot of custom items such as the bandos war spear, demonic death cape, heroic cape, demon kite shield, bandos whip, dragon whip, pink party hat, black party hat, anger mace, and there's more i haven't mentioned. Our server is very good with almost all skills working and there's lots of boss's and training area with good drops.

Anyways I hope you stick around to see a really kick ass server, In the mean time just look around the forums or contact me VIA PM if you need any extra information. Thanks for your time;

xAcid Tripx
Daniel
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Strty
Noob Poster.

First Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Announcement   First Announcement Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm

sweet im really looking for ward to a serverr where i can actually get 99s,,, and that is up more than an hour a month
Back to top Go down
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

First Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Announcement   First Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:54 am

uhh acid the dragon whip is on another serveri know cuz i got it from killing a lvl 378 i believe with a few random ppl
Back to top Go down
Strty
Noob Poster.

First Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Announcement   First Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:27 pm

well dragon whip still zounds sweet and d claws would be sick:)
Back to top Go down
xShroomTripx
xShroomTripx

First Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Announcement   First Announcement Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:39 am

As Soon To Be Admin I Can Officially Say: This Is Gonna Be Tight =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Announcement   First Announcement Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

First Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnduraScape :: Updates & Guidelines :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: