EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xi_Clover_iX Skiller Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xi_Clover_iX   Skiller Diary Empty
PostSubject: Xi_Clover_iX Skiller Diary   Xi_Clover_iX   Skiller Diary Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:04 am

Xi Clover iX
Achievement Diary

In the future I will be posting many pictures showing things such as goals achieved, and levels gained.

Achieving 61 Fishing:
Xi_Clover_iX   Skiller Diary 2qi8to5

Racist Phase:
Xi_Clover_iX   Skiller Diary 24qnvif

posting spam on a reply will result in a warning, and your reply being deleted.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Xi_Clover_iX Skiller Diary   Xi_Clover_iX   Skiller Diary Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:06 am

Nice, congragulations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xi_Clover_iX Skiller Diary   Xi_Clover_iX   Skiller Diary Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 am

Lol, no need to congratulate me.

This thread will consist on pictures of my skiller, throughout time as I level it.

I'm too busy to take an up to date picture of him right now, but I will later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xi_Clover_iX Skiller Diary   Xi_Clover_iX   Skiller Diary Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Xi_Clover_iX Skiller Diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnduraScape :: Off - Topic :: Other Games-
Jump to: