EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying rs Pure ranger.

Go down 
+5
mooner
lifefan1
0bby MAD7
ariat
Ryan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

Buying rs Pure ranger. Empty
PostSubject: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Yes as the title says I am buiyng a rs pure ranger. Just post the name and if i like it I will ask for picutres and to see you in game.
Back to top Go down
ariat
Noob Poster.
ariat

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:02 am

Please don't buy/sell accounts on the forums, However i do believe it is allowed in-game.. correct me if i'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endurascape.co.uk
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 am

Actually you may buy an acc through forums and ingame if you run it by daniel
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:25 pm

as seeing the TOPIC is at "off -topic, other games" which is meant for things like this.. Good luck 0bby
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:56 pm

arait dude stop back seat modding and everything god what u think we have mods for?
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:14 pm

you has 21 posts within a total of 2 days....
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:15 pm

i know he he backseat mods and reports ppl for nothing!@!
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:17 pm

"offensive Language"...Really? wow. And has no proof.
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:20 pm

yea and were aloud to swear he didnt read rules
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:23 pm

neither did I...so IDK really... but yeah
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:27 pm

lol well u still follow them
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:23 pm

ariat wrote:
Please don't buy/sell accounts on the forums, However i do believe it is allowed in-game.. correct me if i'm wrong.
i Agree with ryan, do not backseat mod, Ive been here long enough to know that, i am an Elder MEH SON, I have done alot of that and paid the concequinces, but you have to calm down coming onto the elder's and bein supersticoius saying we have to leave?.. Ryan might get on ppls nerces sometimes, but not enough to ban him..Relax kid, and Ryan you can buy and sell rs acc's, but you need the consent of daniel as obby said. Later guys (Another thread) _Meso'D.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Yeah ariat, please don't backseat mod, that just looks bad for you and the staff.

As meh son said, you ARE allowed to if it's okayed by daniel.
Back to top Go down
ariat
Noob Poster.
ariat

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:22 am

Yeah i would have proof if i could even access screenshots but unfortunately i can't get to them because you guys didn't make a folder for it when you made the client download. i'm not "backseat modding" so stop saying that shit i was trying to help this community but okay.
Back to top Go down
ariat
Noob Poster.
ariat

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:29 am

and yes i did report you for a reason so stop saying that. this topic is now off-topic so go ahead lock it

OFFENSES

No flaming other users.
Spamming.
Autoing/macroing.
Double posting
Posting Inappropirate material
Bug abuse
Duplicating Items
Multi Logging
Staff Disobedience/Disrespect
Back to top Go down
Rage inside
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:01 pm

0mfg Y0U d0ubl3 P0st3d, Y0U N4ughty b0i
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Who is this ariat kid you do realize this is grave digging by you, I made that thread fucking August 20. So don't tell me what I can and can't do when your fucking grave digging a thread to get your post count up nice.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Here goes.

Quote :

This is just screaming backseat modding. By definition, backseat modding is when a normal player acts like a moderator, whether he is being helpful or not. Good tips for locating a backseat moderator or checking if you sound like a backseat mod would be like this:

- Not using completely official language (this can be good, but people will get offended if you do this as a normal player)
- Telling a player you broke the rules, by quoting the rules list (that's the mod's job)

In the future, just report the post, or tell a moderator/admin.

And in your next post, you got a little ruder. Don't get rude with people, that'll get you banned.

Now to rage:

Stop flame baiting, otherwise I WILL ban you.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Donator
Donator
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:32 pm

I agree With Ryan, Meso, and Xerox.

Ariat, STFU, whe dont wanna hear your shit, if you really wanna piss us off, settle it in wild with all of us at multi.

BRING IT FUCKER.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Is he new? and isn't this forum supped to be for buying a rs pure ranger account?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Yeah it is but once again its other games and I made August 20 rofl.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Closed, gravedugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying rs Pure ranger.   Buying rs Pure ranger. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Buying rs Pure ranger.
Page 1 of 1