EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Graphics Designers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Need Graphics Designers Empty
PostSubject: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 am

To add EnduraScape as an affiliate, I need a picture, for the site.

If anyone would be kind enough to make something, even a plain button saying EnduraScape on it, it would be highly appreciated.

The size is: width="113" height="50"

Also, I'm about to go to sleep probably, if someone would like, make it so when you click on it, it takes you to the endurascape website, that'd be great, so players could reach the site more easily from the affiliates.

Thanks,
Michael
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:38 am

ask scott hes good at that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:40 am

I would, but he seems quite busy with the forums currently.

I would make it myself, but I don't have anything like photoshop on this computer, it sucks lol, plus I haven't slept in about 24hrs again, and i'm quite tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:40 am

Scotts really good at stuff like that.

just take the headshot logo for example, awesome work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:42 am

True, the headshot logo was pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:43 am

Ye, i would but im not very good at stuff like that, i can only do very basic things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:43 am

Lol.

I'm decent when it comes to photoshop, not like a pro, but not sucky or anything.
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

yeh hes awsome Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 am

Meh..

Someone needs to turn on signatures for everyone, so they actually show.

Need Graphics Designers Michael
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 am

urs is nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 am

Lol thanks.

Signatures are turned off, so I added it myself. (:
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:48 am

i liked the one ridzz made me for hydrascape but i did a system restore on my comp so i dont think i can get it back Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:49 am

): if it's the 1 i'm thinking of, it was pretty nice.

Heres 1 I did for my brothers old rs bh clan.

Need Graphics Designers Deity1
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:51 am

nice it really gives you a messege :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:52 am

I suppose lol.

Thats about a year old.
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:53 am

Here's some ideas if you don't like them i can try some more;

Need Graphics Designers Endurascapebutton1

Need Graphics Designers Endurascapebutton2

They both link to our home page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:53 am

AMG allout pwnage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:54 am

They both look nice.

Would you mind making one thats sort of like, purple background, rounded edges, more glass button like, yellow text, and the same font as the first of the 2 buttons you posted above?

Not trying to be picky, I just want it to stand out and grab peoples attention.
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:56 am

Nah you don't sound picky atall.

You didn't give me anything to work with originally so i had to come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:57 am

id make one but i guess only scott would know how that would turn out :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 am

Lol, also, if you could, msn me the stuff so I can make it go to the site when it's clicked on, I tried to do inspect the element, using google chrome, but it's being nice and wont let me copy it, and I don't feel like hand typing that stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 am

i like the top one, looks pretty cool lol
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 am

i think hes working on something with what michael said id like to see that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:09 am

Btw, when you finish, you don't have to Msn me it Scott, I can just go to quote and copy the stuff.

(:

Thanks for making them, until this one is done I set the top one as the current one.
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:24 am

This is as close as i could come to your design you wanted, i couldn't do the glass effect you wanted, sorry;

Need Graphics Designers Endurascapebutton3

And, for teh luls.

Need Graphics Designers Endurascapebutton2-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Graphics Designers   Need Graphics Designers Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Need Graphics Designers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnduraScape :: Off - Topic :: Graphics-
Jump to: