EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friendship Between Endura.

Go down 
+3
Peace
1 ht ko
Meh Son
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

Friendship Between Endura. Empty
PostSubject: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 am

This post is not for anyone in Specific, But this is what i think goes around sometimes.

Friendship- The trust you have between people in the game, The Trust between people for when you can help them out, and not be a little "Female Dog" and bs him right there and then. Then flash it around he's face like the person he is, a little (Girl). No Exact balls irl to actaully stay with a good friend, but with pixels,-Pixel's that wont stay here forever rather then a friend. But it's all good, If you bs friends, especailly one's that are good to other's including yourself, Don't exact to be liked from alot of people, because if you bs, you will have the reputation of a F_GG_T. That is all. I will not post anymore on this Thread. Goodbye.

Meso.

Last edited by Meh Son on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
1 ht ko
Active Poster
1 ht ko

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:02 am

ill miss ya best fweind. ='(
Back to top Go down
Peace
Donator
Donator
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 am

FFS, your leaving?
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 am

First of all, you asked me to come help you kill it, I helped kill it. I never said I'd let you get the drop. Second of all you multilogged and tried to kill me with your other account while i was helping you and i WILL get you banned for it. Third of all you cry and threaten to quit whenever you dont get what you want.

Quote :
Multi logging
(Being logged in on more than one account at once)

Multi logging is not aloud, If you need to transfer items from one account to another use a trusted individual.(Staff)

If you actually read the rules thread you might know.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:08 am

Destiny wrote:
First of all, you asked me to come help you kill it, I helped kill it. I never said I'd let you get the drop. Second of all you multilogged and tried to kill me with your other account while i was helping you and i WILL get you banned for it. Third of all you cry and threaten to quit whenever you dont get what you want.

Quote :
Multi logging
(Being logged in on more than one account at once)

Multi logging is not aloud, If you need to transfer items from one account to another use a trusted individual.(Staff)

If you actually read the rules thread you might know.

Backseat modding sir, PLus it's not directed to you, so don't flame.-- and i was helping vesta out with a personal reason, and unless u have proof that i was doing something with the account other then helping a mod? Fail..
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:10 am

I took a screenie of you attacking me in mage arena:) and its not back seat modding when it involves you, thats reporting someone -.- Also I'm sure vesta can attest to the fact that you weren't helping him and you did multi log.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:11 am

so i went to mage? hit you once then went to vesta?. Sounds like horseplay?don't you.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:13 am

Somewhat. Normally I wouldn't care but your taking a little sword much too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 am

atleast i didn't bs it, i wouldof gaven it back, just like i did every time i killed u at kbd? how many was it 5?ask anyone, im themost honest person in this bitch, if not for any admin or mod.

Last edited by Meh Son on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding "or mod".)
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:18 am

I didn't "bs" your just mentally challenged and think that jad has a tail. He does use both range and mage, he switches between both you've just clearly never fought him before. And I never once said I'd let you get the drop I said I'd help you kill it.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:20 am

why the hell would i ask you to kill it? i'd lose xp, the Automatic reason a normal person would get it, oh he wants me to help him get the item, sure, ill help. But obviously it didn't get to you?
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:29 am

Umm no you would still get some xp. Why would I want to come to get xp that wont even level me up.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 am

Destiny wrote:
Umm no you would still get some xp. Why would I want to come to get xp that wont even level me up.
you high? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:32 am

Whatever. Already done. Bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 am

Destiny wrote:
Whatever. Already done. Bye bye.

your gonna "Ban" me again?..- 2nd Backseat mod?. jesus.

Last edited by Meh Son on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the quote.)
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 am

Well there's nobody online who can, and you're probably not going to leave seeing you've said you were leaving like 10 times already. So I'll have to wait for someone to get online.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:45 am

Guys. Just please shut it.

Seriously.

I hate the pixel argument, I must say. Whenever someone says "they're just pixels" they're really saying "you should give me that because I'm saying it's not important when to me it really is".

Just my view.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am

exactly, he's losing trust and a friend over pixel's i mean really?..
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 am

Other way around. I believe I have the pixels, and your crying because you don't. If you had gotten the drop I really wouldn't have cared.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:50 am

Meh Son wrote:
exactly, he's losing trust and a friend over pixel's i mean really?..
No Comment.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:51 am

None at all. If I have to give someone my drops to be friends with them I'd rather not be friends.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 am

never said you had to give it, i plainly wanted to buy it, but you wave it around. acting all tough losing a friend for a sword?.. and possibly losing trust in staff and players.- (not trying to be mean) but i just want it either way i have to get it.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 am

I said if I got it you could buy it..you said no and preceeded to attempt to kill me
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:58 am

Really? i don't recall that..
Back to top Go down
Rage inside
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:59 am

Destiny wrote:
None at all. If I have to give someone my drops to be friends with them I'd rather not be friends.

Nomnom, Well said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Between Endura.   Friendship Between Endura. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Friendship Between Endura.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next