EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big ass sale for Donar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

Big ass sale for Donar. Empty
PostSubject: Big ass sale for Donar.   Big ass sale for Donar. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Selling 30 Dbones:(x) bucks.
Barrow things: Ask ingame and ill text you back with price, Here's one atm. V Brassy: 2-3 bucks.
Runes+Arrows:10k Steel, 6k Rune, 8k death, 5k bloods, 4k waters.(Arranged set of Cash).
Mage's book: 3 bucks.
Blue and White Decro: 5 for Set.
If you want something in especific and you think i have it, don't be shy and pm me.

Meso.
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: Big ass sale for Donar.   Big ass sale for Donar. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Specify what you are want from the players, take a new look at the donator page and you'll see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big ass sale for Donar.   Big ass sale for Donar. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:17 am

xAcid Tripx wrote:
Specify what you are want from the players, take a new look at the donator page and you'll see what I mean.
Don't Understand, Link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big ass sale for Donar.   Big ass sale for Donar. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Big ass sale for Donar.
Page 1 of 1