EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santa Armour

Go down 
+3
Nalestom
Xerox
Dr Evil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Evil
Noob Poster.
Dr Evil

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Santa Armour would be sweet for this server you could make a santa boss that drops it

Santa armour is made up of

Santa plate
Santa legs
Santa kite

and make it have good stats

please consider my idea
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:51 am

See the main problem with these ideas is that new items have to be items in the rs cache, but not currently ingame. Santa stuff is not in the 317/77 cache, so we can't have new items. We could kind of put it in, but it'd be hard. Likewise with the santa boss.
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Doing this would involve 1) Modeling a Santa boss as well as the Santa weapons/armor, 2) Creating images so they could appear in the inventory and on the ground properly, 3) Coding in the stats and stuff using RuneScript, and 4) Re-releasing the client so everybody would have the new files. In my opinion, that's too much work for just a few new items when there are bugs that need to be fixed and new features that need to be made.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Which is what I said in fewer words.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:46 pm

you should do it for christmas if anything
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:07 pm

lifefan1 wrote:
you should do it for christmas if anything

I'd say the only special gift we might get for Christmas is a background change for the main screen.

We don't NEED new monsters, we just need new things to DO with them.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:22 pm

yeah... but halloween is going to be sythe's... why don't they make christmas be "new monster/drops" etc...
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:36 pm

lifefan1 wrote:
yeah... but halloween is going to be sythe's... why don't they make christmas be "new monster/drops" etc...

Because we don't NEED new monsters, we need news things to DO with them.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:02 pm

yeah, we need new things to skills, like add stuff to farming, farming is too easy (just boring)...but add more things, and yes we kinda do NEED more monsters because killing red dragons, green dragons, blue dragons, mith dragons, over and over again for D bones is boring.
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Do you have 99 in all your skills? Do you have THE best equipment currently on the server?

Only people who do can complain about a lack of content, because they've actually accomplished everything there is to be accomplished.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:37 pm

well, if you have 99 everything then why would you complain of lack of content, they make new stuff then you get pissed because you can't do it to level... like meso and him doing hides from 1-99 crafting, instead of gems because they weren't out yet.
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Actually this won't be so hard since there is already Santa AMOUR like plate legs and plate body invented. It isn't the Santa costume though, the boss you guys are talking about I'm not sure about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Dr Evil
Noob Poster.
Dr Evil

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:11 pm

there need to be a few new mini games for stuff to do and we need to bring in more players

people are getting to 126 combat and quiting because it gets boring so there for one way to solve this problem would be to add new items and mini games to the server

the santa items could be a prize at a mini game of some sort along with a few other new goodies

you know everyone need to support Daniel and all the other players to come up with new ideas and not dis courage them by basically saying that idea is stupid because i like killing red dragons for dragon Armour that i have 1 million sets of because i have no life

every time someone has an idea don't be afraid to post it

and it doesn't matter if some people say its dumb its your idea and its unique and some people out there may like it

so to all the mods like nalestom and xerox don't say stuff like that would be hard to do because and then list a huge list of B.S.

support your fellow players with their ideas =]

your friend

Dr Evil
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:50 pm

I would support it, but to make a santa boss you'd need to completely model a boss in a 3d imaging software, add it in the game, give it drops and everything. Then you'd need to update the client with the items from the 508 cache, and then add those to the boss for drops. It'd be very hard to do, if not impossible. (practically) for a private server.
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Dr Evil wrote:

and it doesn't matter if some people say its dumb its your idea and its unique and some people out there may like it

so to all the mods like nalestom and xerox don't say stuff like that would be hard to do because and then list a huge list of B.S.

support your fellow players with their ideas =]

Why support an idea when it won't work?
Back to top Go down
Dr Evil
Noob Poster.
Dr Evil

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm

the santa boss was just an idea and nothing more not saying it has to be added it was an idea

if he were to add santa armour into the game it wouldnt be that hard he could make a mini game and have it as the prizes

and nalestom your not the best mod in the world i believe that your power and courpted you and just because the idea wont work doesnt mean that you have to be a male reproductive organ about it
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:37 pm

wow dr. evil
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Hello Mr. Dr. Evil. Person.

Not nice. Please don't do so again. If you do insult a staff member without a good reason, I or another staff member WILL ban you. Don't try to try our patience (hehe, good one, right?)
Back to top Go down
Dr Evil
Noob Poster.
Dr Evil

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:16 pm

i didnt insult him i just stated my opinion and im not gonna let someone push the lower players around just because they are not staff like nalestom does

so if you want to ban me for that then fine because it seem the power of being a mod has corrupted you too Xerox

you used to be a cool person but i guess not anymore
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Jizzsicles
Back to top Go down
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:49 pm

I Disagree to Both your Claims Dr.Evil Nalestom And Xerox Aren't "Corrupted" or Whatever...

Firstly, They Were Stating The Complication of Adding your Boss Idea And it is Difficult i have many friends who made a servers

Lastly,.... uhhh i forgot what i was gonna say so.... uhhh.... GO ENDURASCAPE XD
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:36 pm

Quote :
i didnt insult him i just stated my opinion and im not gonna let someone push the lower players around just because they are not staff like nalestom does

so if you want to ban me for that then fine because it seem the power of being a mod has corrupted you too Xerox

you used to be a cool person but i guess not anymore

I'm not pushing him around. I'm stating facts that it would be difficult to do. Also, nowhere did he say, "This might be hard. If so, we should implement it in a different way."

Oh sadness, you don't like me?

Little notice here.

A. I don't know even who the heck you are
B. I don't care.

EDIT:

This is just becoming a flame/flame baiting thread, so I'm closing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Santa Armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Armour   Santa Armour Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Santa Armour
Page 1 of 1