EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup guys? :D

Go down 
+4
Xerox
lifefan1
xAcid Tripx
downf4ll
8 posters
AuthorMessage
downf4ll
Noob Poster.
downf4ll

Sup guys? :D Empty
PostSubject: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:43 am

hey, hows it going? ive been playing endura for like, 2 days now, and its turning out to be rlly fun Very Happy

its just i can never find anyone online, so i said why not go join the forums? so i did >.>
hope to see some of you guys in game :P
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Hey welcome, yes not many are on atm but I plan do to some more advertising and get more players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:53 pm

I haven't been on in a while because of this.... We need more players and loads of more updates
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:33 am

Welcome, glad to see another relatively permanent player. We do need more players, I'm gonna try and do some advertising on mopar and runelocus, etc.

EDIT:

Whoa, you like Naruto too? Yay!
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Yo, Im Meso, Retired player, but i check on forums now and then, any help you ask "xerox","Death knight" or ofcourse, "Daniel",for any help you need, (Hi Guys..)
Back to top Go down
downf4ll
Noob Poster.
downf4ll

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:20 pm

thx for the welcome, and yes i do xerox :P (do you read the manga? cuz if if im in game, and you dont i might spoil somethin by talkin to you lol)

ill proceed to add all ya'll in game, hopefully ill have someone to talk to when im lvl grinding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:22 am

meso wtf dont send any1 to me for help its k i actually like helping the ppl gives me something to do
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:30 pm

mooner wrote:
meso wtf dont send any1 to me for help its k i actually like helping the ppl gives me something to do
i mention mods, because that's there job, i don't see a mod emblem next to your name mooner, sorry..
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Quote :
thx for the welcome, and yes i do xerox :P (do you read the manga? cuz if if im in game, and you dont i might spoil somethin by talkin to you lol)

ill proceed to add all ya'll in game, hopefully ill have someone to talk to when im lvl grinding Very Happy

Hehe. Smile

Yes I do, what did you think of the Moon's eye plan?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Welcome. I am Ryan pretty much retired don't play much whatever mannnn.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Who accually plays on a day-to-day basices now-a-days?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:15 pm

No one.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:23 pm

I do, but since the server's been down I can't.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Donator
Donator
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Why's Server offline daniel? :'(
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Xerox, your mod....besides mods.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys? :D   Sup guys? :D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sup guys? :D
Page 1 of 1