EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats up, |Notice|

Go down 
+5
Xerox
Peace
0bby MAD7
Nalestom
xAcid Tripx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Starting a new project guys, staff will be the same if they want to stay. Check back here to stay posted. The old source was kind of nice people would leave after like a few days, so now were going to focus more on pking and using commands.

Rumors say I'm the next TAZO? You're retarded I hate Tazo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Nalestom
Nalestom

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 pm

What can I say?

I'm a forum guy. Everybody from HydraScape knows that. I know ZERO about PKing and all the daily drama that comes with it, so if that's where we're going, then don't expect me to be very active on the server.

I don't PK. I skill. Skilling is my thing. If there isn't any skilling, I won't play very often, because I dislike PKing. Don't tell me to "l2p" or any of that crap, because I won't.

So, that's that. I'll be active on the server if there is a skilling side to it, and if there isn't, then I'll be your forum mod. Whatever you decide to do is up to you, but that's what'll happen.
Back to top Go down
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:54 pm

You mean like a 525?
or more of a 513?
Back to top Go down
Peace
Donator
Donator
Peace

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:36 pm

So What kind of source? 317? 377? 474? 508? 513? 525? 542? 564? Keep us updated mate.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:45 am

I am too nale, the skilling person. I really don't pk.

So make sure you have skilling stuff, and it should be a 508 :P

And I didn't say you were like tazo, I just said this was seemingly turning into hydra v7...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Whatever mannne.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Please tickle my pickle
Back to top Go down
Rage inside
Active Poster

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:41 pm

nice to see its back =)
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Yay. Still would like to know if it's a 508+ or 317+.
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Yeah I'm looking into 508 + and I'm in school, I'm a teenager I'm living my life to the fullest atm I don't have much time for RS since i keep it separate from everything else. But hopefully I can find some good staff and stuff and start something cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Xerox
Xerox

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 am

Good, I like 508s. Give us some updates, though.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Erections please.
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:58 am

so how is the new server coming along?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats up, |Notice| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up, |Notice|   Whats up, |Notice| Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Whats up, |Notice|
Page 1 of 1