EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Choose, You!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:48 pm

So anyone like pokemon?

I grew up with pokemon and it will always be a part of my life in some shape or form. Currenlty that is playing it online.

If any of you ever played, Pokemon Crater this is a recreation of Pokemon crater.

It was created a few months back by a man named Kyro. It's not the best of games but it's still fun to play.

www.pokemonbattlearena.net

My username there is Captain Ryu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
silentpker
Noob Poster.
silentpker

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:53 pm

pokemon old days.... i remember it when i was young
Back to top Go down

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Well, I grew up playing Pokemon, and when I get bored I actually play the games, I haven't in a while though.

I've got every Pokemon game there is on my computer too (: Emulators and Roms ftw.

I'll join that game too.
Back to top Go down
silentpker
Noob Poster.
silentpker

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:55 pm

i know one http://www.tpmrpg.com org or net forget witch one

www.tppc.net i think
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 am

Michael wrote:
Well, I grew up playing Pokemon, and when I get bored I actually play the games, I haven't in a while though.

I've got every Pokemon game there is on my computer too (: Emulators and Roms ftw.

I'll join that game too.

Sweeeeet.

Do you have visual boy advance?

I have most pokemon games on actual game, up to about the 3rd generation.
Back to top Go down

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 am

I use visual boy advance on the computer, I have some of the Nintendo Ds ones, but I got rid of the Ds emulator, it was sucky.

Irl, I have every pokemon game for gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, gamecube, and nintendo ds, excluding pearl and diamond, once they made pearl and diamons, I got diamond, I hated the graphics and stuff, so I gave it away and stuck with the originals.
Back to top Go down
Juice

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:14 am

Cool Story Bro.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:23 am

VERY COOL STORY BRO.- i Love PokeMon.
Back to top Go down

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:25 am

Who doesn't?

It's something we all grew up with.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 am

i grew up on freakin digimon digital monsters blah blah blah blah something! DIGIMON.
Back to top Go down

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:31 am

Rofl.

I hated that show, along with yu-gi-oh and beyblades.

I always called beyblades gayblades when I was younger lol, I mean seriously, who in the living hell makes a show about people spinning spinning-tops to save the world?

There were a few digimon games though. (:
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:33 am

lmfao, true but the game beybaldes on ps1 = best game from the past. has to be aside to DOOK NOOKUM.
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:37 am

Man if you didn't play pokemon when you were a kid you were either super poor.. or super rich.
Back to top Go down

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:38 am

True Daniel.

I mean, pokemon was more popular than sex back when it came out.

I mean, kids played pokemon more than their parents had sex. Possibly more than 2x as much.
Back to top Go down
Juice

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:39 am

Dragon Ball Z, set it off for me.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:41 am

zomg dragon ball z!@@2 thats the shit 100% best show to watch ever until that game for the gameboy advance came out yo
Back to top Go down

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:43 am

I always disliked the show, but the games were pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Juice

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:48 am

Going a bit off topic now,
Back to Pokemon Now.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:51 am

yes pokemon, the best game invented 1996 xD
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:56 am

only problem they had with pokemon, was remember in red and blue there was like a lvl 126 wall retarded thing that could 1 hit ko things but fuck up ur game? i caught like 10 of em and my game broke .LMfao
Back to top Go down

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:59 am

Lol, it's a glitch. It dupes your item in your 5th invy slot, I did it about a week ago when I got bored rofl.

Also, what sucks about red blue green and yellow are that you only had 1 invy tab, with only 20 slots, you had to carry all of your key items, and other crap in 20 slots throughout the whole game.

Also, the exp share was an exp. all, so it gave xp to all ur pokemon u had with you, which kinda sucked cus it sucked if u only wanted 2 train 1 pokemon for the time.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:01 am

i remember i went into the league with that 1 guy and won like 4 times ina row lmfao
Back to top Go down

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:04 am

Lol, try soloing the league with a Pikachu.

It's pretty damn hard on the 2nd dude, Bruno, cause the Rock Pokemon lol.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:06 am

ya but just have the whats it called,slam ya slam is the best for bruno's, i think?lol..
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:50 am

Michael wrote:
Lol, it's a glitch. It dupes your item in your 5th invy slot, I did it about a week ago when I got bored rofl.

Also, what sucks about red blue green and yellow are that you only had 1 invy tab, with only 20 slots, you had to carry all of your key items, and other crap in 20 slots throughout the whole game.

Also, the exp share was an exp. all, so it gave xp to all ur pokemon u had with you, which kinda sucked cus it sucked if u only wanted 2 train 1 pokemon for the time.

Ah but at the time it was revolutionairy! I was like AMGGG EXP ALL? WHAT IS THIS VOODOOO MAGICCC.

Anyway, im going to have to close this thread cos ya'll just went completly offtopic -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Choose, You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Choose, You!   I Choose, You! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I Choose, You!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnduraScape :: Off - Topic :: Other Games-
Jump to: