EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be Back Soon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Be Back Soon Empty
PostSubject: Be Back Soon   Be Back Soon Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Sorry I have been inactive these past few days, I have been visiting some friends out of the state, and I will be back tomorrow most likely.

I plan on making up for lost time when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Strty
Noob Poster.

Be Back Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Back Soon   Be Back Soon Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:50 pm

k sweet deal
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

Be Back Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Back Soon   Be Back Soon Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:19 am

oke-doke Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Be Back Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Back Soon   Be Back Soon Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:30 am

Lol, i'm bout 2 walk 3 miles cus im bored & my friends fell asleep on me, once I do, i'm gonna come back, eat, and get ready 2 go back 2 my house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Be Back Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Back Soon   Be Back Soon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Be Back Soon
Page 1 of 1