EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Photoshop Attempt.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

First Photoshop Attempt. Empty
PostSubject: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:15 am

Okay, well i never use photoshop, i normally use a programme called "Adobe Macromedia Fireworks CS3".

Well, this is my first attempt at a signature with Photoshop. Smile

First Photoshop Attempt. Axelcopy
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:17 am

very cool _Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:53 am

Thaks it took agess, but i think it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Juice

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:53 am

Nice for your first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:43 am

ALOT better than my first attempt XD
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Nice once you get good with photoshop you can do so much shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:12 pm

Pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:09 pm

Michael wrote:
Pretty nice.
what do you mean pretty nice? its fucking amasing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Axel iz back wrote:
Michael wrote:
Pretty nice.
what do you mean pretty nice? its fucking amasing!

Meh..

I don't get into that kind of stuff as much as you, I mean, theres nothing wrong with it, it looks real good, but I prefer a different style.

I don't really care for stuff like pics of characters from games, except like every now and then a pic of my rs account or something, like in my current signature.

I don't play many games really besides RuneScape, the only other games i'll play are Mortal Kombat Deception and the rest of the series, the Tekken series, and the Guitar Hero/Rock Band series.
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:42 pm

just because you dont like the character in the sig dosent mean its bad -.-
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:31 pm

FYI Venom is a comic book character, and the Mortal Kombat series is the greatest Beat 'em up series ever created, (in my opinion) Closely followed by Street Fighter & Tekken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:34 pm

I never said that they were bad or anything, I just don't like that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:57 pm

just because i dont like old ladies dosent mean the mona lisa is bad.. thats basically what u said...
Back to top Go down
xShroomTripx
xShroomTripx

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:33 am

Wow everyone chill out it isn't that big of a deal, I say you guys just forget about it? Michale didn't u sign some truce thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:59 am

Axel iz back wrote:
just because i dont like old ladies dosent mean the mona lisa is bad.. thats basically what u said...

Once again, I never said it was bad. Stop putting words in my mouth.

If someone likes doesn't like anchovies on pizza, that doesn't make it bad now does it? It doesn't suck, because someone else in the world likes it.

I just don't like that kind of style, i'm not here to argue.

I have my right to speak my opinion on stuff such as this, so don't go putting words in my mouth and trying to make me sound like a fucking prick.
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:24 am

Thanks For Ruining my thread :king:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Photoshop Attempt.   First Photoshop Attempt. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

First Photoshop Attempt.
Page 1 of 1