EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status

Go down 
+5
Meh Son
Xerox
1 ht ko
Ryan
xAcid Tripx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Empty
PostSubject: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:21 pm

EnduraScape Donator Points and MemberShips

Ok before you donate to buy bulk donator points you should buy our EnduraScape membership. Once you buy this you get a donator status in game and on the forums + a free 10 donator points. In game being a donator you will unlock various things like the slayer skill, your own donator zone, donator only monsters, donator only shops, using the ::yell chat etc.

If you would like to start your EnduraScape Membership please click the option below:

EnduraScape Membership

Anyone can buy donator points but please understand this, without the donator membership you won't unlock any new features. It is best to buy the donator membership above before you purchase points below, but not everyone wants features some people just want items. Donator points can be used in game in a shop which holds a mystery box (10 points) or if you don't want to take your chances with the mystery box you can buy A) a gadder hammer (30 points) B) a saradomin sword (30 points) or B) boxing gloves (50 points).

If you would like to add extra donator points to your account click an option below:

EnduraScape Donator Points

Ok so you've donated and now you want your points\status you will need to take a screen picture of your paypal e-mail receipt or if you used credit card take a picture of your successful payment. I will then verify the details that you provided with the orders in the PayPal account and get your stuff to you within the day. Also if your not sure how to take a screen picture you can make special arrangements with me to verify your details.

Here are the items the mystery box will reveal to you:

Red Mask (likely)
Blue Mask (likely)
Green Mask (likely)
Yellow Party Hat (likely)
Purple Party Hat (likely)
Green Party Hat (likely)
White Party Hat (likely)
Red Party Hat (likely)
Blue Party Hat (likely)
Black Party Hat (Rare)
Pink Party Hat (Very Rare)
Dragon Whip (Rare)
Bandos Whip (Rare)
Demon Kite Shield (Very Rare)
D Claws (Very Rare)
Top Hat (Very Rare)
Santa Hat (Super Rare)
Demonic Death Cape (Super Rare)
Heroic Cape (Super Rare)
Bando's War Spear (MOST RARE)

Thanks,
Owner Daniel

Last edited by xAcid Tripx on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Unlocked this topic so people can discuss it and so it's easier to find it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Trust me people its all worth it 100%.

Last edited by Ryan on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1 ht ko
Active Poster
1 ht ko

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:03 pm

i wish i could donate and also couldnt their be perm doner?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:03 pm

There is perm donar your always donar.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:07 pm

This is permanent, like Ryan said.

No pathetic stuff like hydra, with 3 month donator.
Back to top Go down
1 ht ko
Active Poster
1 ht ko

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:11 pm

mmk.
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm

No actually it is not permanent but I guess I can change that.

EDIT:

There it is changed now, a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Daniel is there a higher, because i wanted to maybe donate 30 on friday for the ss so, explaination?:x
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:00 am

There Meh Son I updated it just for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Wait wait, if i donate 10 bucks for a year how many points i get?10?
Back to top Go down
snoopdog1339
Noob Poster.

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:53 pm

trust me guys it worth donating u get to train slayer and make a ton of muney and also u can kill the kalphite quenn
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:36 pm

donating is worth it! Daniel make more places to go for donatorz!
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:58 am

Meh son:

You get 10 donator points if you donate 10 dollars. The donation is kept for 2 years.

You can buy 1 box with 10 donator points.

30 for ss, etc.
Back to top Go down
dunger55
Noob Poster.

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 am

i think donating is great but i think u should add via text to it because then i will donate alot of the time
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:35 pm

i just donated.... danny u need to get on
Back to top Go down
1 ht ko
Active Poster
1 ht ko

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:10 pm

he is on mooner.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:16 pm

mooner wrote:
i just donated.... danny u need to get on

Mooner, daniel told me when you get on to tell you, that you will get your stuff in 3 days, when payments are complete!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status   How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How To Donate And Get Your Rewards And Donator Status
Page 1 of 1