EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok I remember something about Fame.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

Ok I remember something about Fame. Empty
PostSubject: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Ok I remember Daniel talking about fame. But what do you do with it, can you buy stuff with or what? I am confused.
Back to top Go down
1 ht ko
Active Poster
1 ht ko

PostSubject: Re: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:41 pm

i only have 9 fame i dunno how i got em.

EDIT: wow it just went up 2. I don't know how.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Ok I was just wondering what its for, and you get it up by doing nice stuff and what not.
Back to top Go down
1 ht ko
Active Poster
1 ht ko

PostSubject: Re: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 pm

I think you get more fame Posts: 10
Fame: 13 right now. About 2 post number 11.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Oh I know I got some after I donated.
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

PostSubject: Re: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:09 pm

I have tons of Fame. See?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Nice, how you get so much?
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

PostSubject: Re: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:48 pm

I don't know, it might be the guides.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Yeah, I was thinking that I have made one guide so far more to come though.
Back to top Go down
Ms Tia
Noob Poster.

PostSubject: Re: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:56 am

By observations, I can see that fame has been going up for those that help out, such as donating to keep the server up, helping people, making guides, and all that helpful stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:10 am

Fame is obtained by helping out on the forums as you obviously noticed. The Update concerning fame can be found here;Fame

Fame doesn't mean anything in particular it's just there so instead of comparing post counts people can compare Fame. You can't earn Fame by spamming, and making useless threads so thereforth it's more valuable than post count. Fame can be looked upon by us admins for many things, but really it's just a system i decided to edit and impliment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok I remember something about Fame.   Ok I remember something about Fame. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ok I remember something about Fame.
Page 1 of 1