EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling RuneScape Accounts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

Selling RuneScape Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Selling RuneScape Accounts   Selling RuneScape Accounts Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Selling RuneScape Accounts is now against the rules on EnduraScape. There are a few exceptions made but you need to contact me first, if you do not contact me before you try to sell your account on EnduraScape you will be banned for 3 days and if it continues it will be a week ban.

I've already got a few updates coming along expect them in a week or so. My friend on YouTube (Vesta on EnduraScape) has around 1.5k subscribers and he will be making a video for me telling all his subscribers to vote every 24 hours and to also play. So either way were going to be on the top page of rune locus, and get a ton of players that are subscribed to his YouTube account. So just hang in we will be active these things just take time, we will build up and fortunately you all joined early and got a head start.

Peace, don't forget to vote, and get your friends to vote even if they don't play RuneScape or EnduraScape. Also don't start any stupid fights, lets make EnduraScape the place where everyone is just happy and gets along, and helps each other.

xAcid Tripx
Owner jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Peace
Donator
Donator
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Selling RuneScape Accounts   Selling RuneScape Accounts Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Zomfg, you menitioned me. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Selling RuneScape Accounts   Selling RuneScape Accounts Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 am

Try not get your scammed also like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling RuneScape Accounts   Selling RuneScape Accounts Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Selling RuneScape Accounts
Page 1 of 1