EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok where to get magic book.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

Ok where to get magic book. Empty
PostSubject: Ok where to get magic book.   Ok where to get magic book. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:50 am

Ok Meh Son has been walking around with this magic book. And I really want one, and he won't tell me where he got. So if anyone knows please let me know, also its not the one from assault its different.
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ok where to get magic book.   Ok where to get magic book. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:53 am

Since it's related to infinity im guessing go to mid-train, but don't cry about things like this serious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: Ok where to get magic book.   Ok where to get magic book. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:56 pm

It's from the Saradomin, Guthix, or Zamorak mages at the boss in the mage arena. They all drop their appropriate god staffs and capes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok where to get magic book.   Ok where to get magic book. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ok where to get magic book.
Page 1 of 1