EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Staffing Changes!

Go down 
+6
Xerox
Meh Son
Nalestom
xAcid Tripx
Ryan
Mr Ryu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

New Staffing Changes! Empty
PostSubject: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:40 pm

Okay so today Myself and the admin team have decided new staffing changes are in order.

From now on all Server moderators have no powers on the forums. This is solely because it's not their department to be working in, they deal with Server issues.

To replace them a new team of "Forum Moderators" has been added.

Ingame moderators will still get a forum status, but do not have to worry about handling two jobs and the vice versa for forum moderators.

This also means Endurascape is now looking for staff!

You want to become part of the team? Well we're not going to tell you how, but we will tell you how NOT to;

- DO NOT FOR GOD'S SAKE ASK OR RECCOMEND YOURSELF. THATS A BIG NONO.
- DO NOT BACKSEAT MODERATE. THIS IS LIKELY TO GET YOU BANNED, NOT MODDED.
- DO NOT TRY AND RAISE YOUR POST COUNT, A HIGH POST COUNT DOESN'T MAKE YOU A GOOD MOD, MAKE SURE YOUR POSTS ARE VALID

As for becoming an ingame mod, well im sure you can figure that out for yourself.

I'd also like to Congratulate Nalestom on becoming the first forum moderator, and Vesta for getting moderator ingame.

Peace out, Mr Ryu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Thanks for informing us. By the war congragts Nalestom, and Vesta.
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Great job!
This will be very useful because some of my friends i made staff don't know how to use the forums.
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Awesome, thank you very much for the promotion =) I will do you proud.

Just a question, though...Assuming more Forum Mods will be promoted in the coming weeks, would that put me as a "Forum Mod Chief" sort of thing? In other words, would I get the "final say" in any disputes other Forum Mods are having?
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Im Offended, But Grats Nale, Ryu, I Can understand why, you think i "shouldn't" get Forum mod, but i will totally Respect your word.
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:33 am

Nalestom wrote:
Awesome, thank you very much for the promotion =) I will do you proud.

Just a question, though...Assuming more Forum Mods will be promoted in the coming weeks, would that put me as a "Forum Mod Chief" sort of thing? In other words, would I get the "final say" in any disputes other Forum Mods are having?

The hierarchy will remain Moderators < Admins sorry.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:21 am

I think nale's asking something like is...

Global forum mod>forum mod

and is he a forum mod or a "global" forum mod?

Congratz btw.
Back to top Go down
Mattack
Noob Poster.
Mattack

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Dont play shit with me. It does matter peoples post counts. If someone had 10 posts, but all were meaningful and were well thoguht, they wouldnt really be thought of because one, they have 10 posts, and two, they are probably not a donator.
Back to top Go down
http://cod6.org
1 ht ko
Active Poster
1 ht ko

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Mattack wrote:
Dont play shit with me. It does matter peoples post counts. If someone had 10 posts, but all were meaningful and were well thoguht, they wouldnt really be thought of because one, they have 10 posts, and two, they are probably not a donator.

Some times peaple just post spam. Just to get post count to be a top poster.
Back to top Go down
Mattack
Noob Poster.
Mattack

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 pm

But pretty much anybody who has no-life gets a position. (sorry to put it that way). If you get 200 posts in 2 weeks, thats fairly sad. Thats about 13 or 14 posts a day.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Mattack wrote:
But pretty much anybody who has no-life gets a position. (sorry to put it that way). If you get 200 posts in 2 weeks, thats fairly sad. Thats about 13 or 14 posts a day.

You could have 10,000 posts and not become a forum moderator, It is all about the person behind the postcount.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Zephyr wrote:
Mattack wrote:

You could have 10,000 posts and not become a forum moderator, It is all about the person behind the postcount.
Omfg, Preach!!! Preach & teach!!! i Stand freakin 1000m% Behind this. Zephyr, Ive bee waiting for someone with word to finally say this,THank YOU SIr.
Back to top Go down
Mattack
Noob Poster.
Mattack

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Thank you. Thats what I wanted to hear Smile.
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:40 am

*Mumbles* I have a life....

*Stumbles into the corner*
Back to top Go down
Peace
Donator
Donator
Peace

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 am

I lol'ed irl at Nalestom Smile Gratz on your positions guys.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:19 am

I lol'd too. Smile ROFLz.
Back to top Go down
Mattack
Noob Poster.
Mattack

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:58 pm

I think the coolest p server would be a democratic republic. IT would be sick! Mainly because we would have people who everyone else likes. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Staffing Changes!   New Staffing Changes! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Staffing Changes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnduraScape :: Updates & Guidelines :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: