EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UnDicided.Yet...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

UnDicided.Yet... Empty
PostSubject: UnDicided.Yet...   UnDicided.Yet... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:23 pm

ok Well, Probably my best bud "rage"(jon) Has gotten deleted on both acc's. So, Im not sure whether i should stay since, i really on came on to chill with rage and pk, but i guess ill hop on now and then (maybe not). But this part is for Daniel(I will Donate, Even though i wont be back, you guys deserve more donaters, so ill add one to your list, soon..But Tommorow-(9-3-09), If i have made my dicition weather or not i should stay or go(iF i should have a Barrows Party questionaire), (for now), But, I guess i would like your Suggestions, Yes,No, Man Don't Leave!, etc. Ill Miss ya guys, ill be back later on in the day.__Meso.

Last edited by Meh Son on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peace
Donator
Donator
Peace

UnDicided.Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnDicided.Yet...   UnDicided.Yet... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Ill Rape everyone if you leave. Ill shoot myself.
Back to top Go down
Mattack
Noob Poster.
Mattack

UnDicided.Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnDicided.Yet...   UnDicided.Yet... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:34 pm

He was probably my best friend as well. Either that or 1 ht ko. We go back.
Back to top Go down
http://cod6.org
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

UnDicided.Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnDicided.Yet...   UnDicided.Yet... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:09 pm

If your leaving leave, Rage Inside had his account deleted for banning my ingame account, that is abusing his powers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Sponsored content

UnDicided.Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnDicided.Yet...   UnDicided.Yet... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

UnDicided.Yet...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnduraScape :: Endura Scape Serverside :: General Discussion-
Jump to: