EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I fought the law and the law won.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

I fought the law and the law won. Empty
PostSubject: I fought the law and the law won.   I fought the law and the law won. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Over the next week endurascape will hopefully see alot of new staff changes, the first of which are two new forum moderators.

First of all i'd like to welcome back Rage Inside, after a minor diasgreement he is back and should be in full swing within no time.

Secondly i'd like to congratulate Xerox on getting promoted, i know he's fit for the job so let's see if his trial week goes to plan.

Thirdly, over the passing weeks a new rank will be introduced, the rank of "Global Moderator" A global moderator is a moderator ingame and on the forums, they will have all powers possible, with the exclusion of accessing the admin CP.

Next on my agenda is players attitudes serverside.

In a recent dispute i have temporairily lost access to my server admin account, making me useless against any misbehaving users ingame. In this time i have also been keeping an eye on the server moderators to see if their doing their job correctly whilst keeping an eye out for possible new moderators.

Also, due to my recent power loss, it seems many players think they can do what they want, well they are unfortuneatly wrong.

Those users who have misbehaved shall be punished, and punished severely, Endurascape is fastly growing and becoming more popular and the less trolls around, the better for us.

And if your still not concerned, check out the sig Cool

Ryu
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Death Knight
Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: I fought the law and the law won.   I fought the law and the law won. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Ryu, Your behaviour was VERRY inapropiate.

Your talking about "fighting the law" and that's what you've done.
You broke the rules, more than once!.

for example banning people for no good reason, pushing people to the fullest!
Threatning to ban innocent users, threatning me with a ban.

You threatned me you would ban me, if i banned you.
Why do i wanted to ban you? becouse your new acount contained staff acount, which is
AGAINST THE RULES. Even though your a staff member on mr ryu, keep the stuff on that acount.
Your a BAD example in Endura.

I, as a staffmember and moderater, hear alot of complaints about you.
People that beg me to do something about you.
people report to me that you ban ther main acounts for no reason.
people report to me that your using inapropiate language and insults.

You act like you own the place, which you don't.
I bet your an admin becouse your a IRL friend of daniel.
Becouse you have no idea what the rules are, if not you are breaking the rule

"Those users who have misbehaved shall be punished, and punished severely"
You say, and that's right. You will get punished for your crimes.
I will discus this with Daniel. You might be a corrupt admin, but i'm still an admin on runesape mr.knowitall.

Further i won't waste any more time on your topic, your a disgrace to all the users on endura.

For daniel: Daniel man if you don't believe me, ask everyone in game, you'll hear ther decigions.

Vesta
PS: Frick your lame signature

Last edited by Vesta on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
Rage inside
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: I fought the law and the law won.   I fought the law and the law won. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 pm

we Argued, But, we have fully sorted it now, And we are back in shape and are going to help this server

Last edited by Rage inside on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: I fought the law and the law won.   I fought the law and the law won. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 pm

i agree with vesta
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: I fought the law and the law won.   I fought the law and the law won. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Personally, I hope we can all work together and sort this out.

I am on ryu's side here, seeing as I've known him a lot longer then I've known vesta.
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: I fought the law and the law won.   I fought the law and the law won. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:05 am

Vesta wrote:
Ryu, Your behaviour was VERRY inapropiate.

Your talking about "fighting the law" and that's what you've done.
You broke the rules, more than once!.

for example banning people for no good reason, pushing people to the fullest!
Threatning to ban innocent users, threatning me with a ban.

You threatned me you would ban me, if i banned you.
Why do i wanted to ban you? becouse your new acount contained staff acount, which is
AGAINST THE RULES. Even though your a staff member on mr ryu, keep the stuff on that acount.
Your a BAD example in Endura.

I, as a staffmember and moderater, hear alot of complaints about you.
People that beg me to do something about you.
people report to me that you ban ther main acounts for no reason.
people report to me that your using inapropiate language and insults.

You act like you own the place, which you don't.
I bet your an admin becouse your a IRL friend of daniel.
Becouse you have no idea what the rules are, if not you are breaking the rule

"Those users who have misbehaved shall be punished, and punished severely"
You say, and that's right. You will get punished for your crimes.
I will discus this with Daniel. You might be a corrupt admin, but i'm still an admin on runesape mr.knowitall.

Further i won't waste any more time on your topic, your a disgrace to all the users on endura.

For daniel: Daniel man if you don't believe me, ask everyone in game, you'll hear ther decigions.

Vesta
PS: Frick your lame signature

You don't understand anything obviously.

My account was not "banned" for breaking the rules, i am still an admin i have a temporairy account loss as i cannot access my admin account. Also being that i am an admin it means i can share my items with my other accounts aslong as i don't jepordise those items for other players to use.

You threatening to ban me because i had donator items on my pure is insane and i especially don't like being talked down to, when your the one supposed to be respecting me. I have not broke the rules in any way here.

Mine and Rage Inside's dispute is of none of your cornern so don't try and use that against me because it isn't going to happen sir.

And you hear alot of complaints about me? That's funny. I rarely log in ingame, and when i do i normally just go to fun pk. So i'd like to see some of these complaints.

And contrary to what you might say, You act like you own this place. You think your untouchable.

And for the record, i don't know Daniel in real life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fought the law and the law won.   I fought the law and the law won. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I fought the law and the law won.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnduraScape :: Updates & Guidelines :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: