EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ReFrame From Barrows?.

Go down 
+3
Nalestom
Juice
Meh Son
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

ReFrame From Barrows?. Empty
PostSubject: ReFrame From Barrows?.   ReFrame From Barrows?. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:29 am

Until Further Knotice, Don't Barrows, You Can, but i Suggest You DON'T. Because atm it's dry'd out, no Reset in over a week=NO items to give? well, i suggest, keep your food for tommorow or whenever daniel get's back, This it's a knotice to stop you from barrowing, it's just a caution to tell you to just wait a day or two until barrow's reguvinate's--B King.
Back to top Go down
Juice

PostSubject: Re: ReFrame From Barrows?.   ReFrame From Barrows?. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:46 am

Yes, That is a good idea, I haven't got anything form there in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

PostSubject: Re: ReFrame From Barrows?.   ReFrame From Barrows?. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 am

There's no point in going on if I can't Barrows right NOW.
Back to top Go down
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

PostSubject: Re: ReFrame From Barrows?.   ReFrame From Barrows?. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:14 am

Kind of weird.... yesterday i got 2 barrows items... even though Meh Son said its dryed out
Back to top Go down
Rage inside
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: ReFrame From Barrows?.   ReFrame From Barrows?. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:32 am

He just wants people to stop gettin items Wink
Back to top Go down
1 ht ko
Active Poster
1 ht ko

PostSubject: Re: ReFrame From Barrows?.   ReFrame From Barrows?. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:43 am

on thursday i got 2 barrow items in a row. verac's flail and verac's skirt rofll.
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: ReFrame From Barrows?.   ReFrame From Barrows?. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:29 am

If you think about it, barrows was dry when the server first started out, then a shitload of barrows items started appearing, now it's getting slow again. Maybe it's just how it works, it's nothing to do with server resets or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ReFrame From Barrows?.   ReFrame From Barrows?. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ReFrame From Barrows?.
Page 1 of 1