EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nalestom's Signature Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nalestom
Nalestom

Nalestom's Signature Shop Empty
PostSubject: Nalestom's Signature Shop   Nalestom's Signature Shop Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:45 am

It's pretty simple. I need money, you need a signature. Let's do business.

I'm too lazy at the moment to post some of my past work, but most of you guys know what it looks like, so think of that. And to let those of you who HAVEN'T seen some of my stuff, it is gloriously animated and mobile, and they look good as well.

So this is how it works. You want a signature, leave a description of what you want in it, and I'll get around to making it sometime. I've got a life and high school to worry about, so most of the work will be done on the weekends. Before I give you the link to the signature, I will ask for payment; this will usually consist of 2M shining golden coins in-game. I also do accept PayPal, although I have no clue why you would want to do something like that.

Worried that I'll rip you off and never give you the link? Don't be, I'd be banned for scamming. I am TRUSTWORTHY.

Leave a message after the beep.
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nalestom's Signature Shop   Nalestom's Signature Shop Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 am

Ive been wanting a sig with "Lnt. Kim Minh With (Meso) in it or ( beast rider With the same (Meso) on it.or! a sick ass one with like Lnt. looking at beast rider with "Vs" in the middle with Meso with Lnt. and Meh Son with beast rider lmao! sick.

Last edited by Meh Son on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peace
Donator
Donator
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Nalestom's Signature Shop   Nalestom's Signature Shop Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:01 am

Me r wants a Siggy! so i can have duel sigs in my Signature. Im gonna start making my own, but I want one of yours Smile
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

PostSubject: Re: Nalestom's Signature Shop   Nalestom's Signature Shop Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:37 pm

If you guys wanted a "sample" of my work, just look at my signature. I can do much more than what's there, and the only reason I didn't was because I didn't want to.

EDIT: For some reason, it's not showing up, so here it is...

Nalestom's Signature Shop 1rp8n9
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: Nalestom's Signature Shop   Nalestom's Signature Shop Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:55 pm

nale it might be to big for a siggy
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

PostSubject: Re: Nalestom's Signature Shop   Nalestom's Signature Shop Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Can't be, just look at Peace's signature. It consist of three images and is about twice the size of mine =/
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nalestom's Signature Shop   Nalestom's Signature Shop Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Meh Son wrote:
Ive been wanting a sig with "Lnt. Kim Minh With (Meso) in it or ( beast rider With the same (Meso) on it.or! a sick ass one with like Lnt. looking at beast rider with "Vs" in the middle with Meso with Lnt. and Meh Son with beast rider lmao! sick.
>.>?
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

PostSubject: Re: Nalestom's Signature Shop   Nalestom's Signature Shop Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:14 pm

For Peace:

Nalestom's Signature Shop 4l3pkg
Back to top Go down
Peace
Donator
Donator
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Nalestom's Signature Shop   Nalestom's Signature Shop Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:17 pm

I love it..
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

PostSubject: Re: Nalestom's Signature Shop   Nalestom's Signature Shop Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Glad you like it =)

I still need requests!!!!!!!!

Please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nalestom's Signature Shop   Nalestom's Signature Shop Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nalestom's Signature Shop
Page 1 of 1