EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read This Daniel

Go down 
+2
lifefan1
0bby MAD7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:43 pm

People are leveling up which makes them get 126 fast. then once they get 126 the get bored and leave like Meh Son and Ryan. So i was Thinking it would be a Good idea To lower the Exp rates. That Way we would keep players
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:52 pm

that'd be a good idea but then not as many people would play because it'd be like regular runescape... They'd play that instead because it has more to do. I've seen on some servers that they're combat skill levels go over 99? they go to like 117 which makes their combat level over 126? How is this possible?
Back to top Go down
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:11 pm

i didnt mean like runescape
I Meant just make the Exp rate Lower. but higher then rs's
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:55 pm

With proper advertising there would be tons to do at level 126, because of god wars, and skilling. but we don't have that many players but I have something in store.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Daniel, you should make a forum that is "Future Updates" just like runescape. You or one of the mods should write something in there every time there is going to be an update, Delete the Forum that was there, and re-make it with newer updates
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Daniel, if you could work in a system like Lifefan is describing with the combat levels, I think we'd attract a lot more long-term players.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:45 pm

omg my forum threads acctually have a meaning in life, people accually read them! lol j/k. But yes, we would have more people
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Lifefan your posts make no sense 99% of the time o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Dr Evil
Noob Poster.
Dr Evil

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:52 pm

lol ryu is right but that is a good post this time

iv been on a few servers where you can go over 99 with combat skills and they were pretty good too and they had quite a few players on top of that.

and the future updates is a great idea as well that would let all of the player know what the new and exciting update is.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Mr Ryu wrote:
Lifefan your posts make no sense 99% of the time o.o

I know.

Dr Evil wrote:
lol ryu is right but that is a good post this time

iv been on a few servers where you can go over 99 with combat skills and they were pretty good too and they had quite a few players on top of that.

and the future updates is a great idea as well that would let all of the player know what the new and exciting update is.

Yes, I hope Daniel makes it higher
Back to top Go down
Dr Evil
Noob Poster.
Dr Evil

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:55 pm

well i support the idea of both of your ideas but daniel might not have the right tolls and shit to make the server to where you can get over 99 in combat skills.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:57 pm

yeah, atm he's working on highscores, he recently just got a new coder. so him and the coder are working together atm for highscores and new forums etc.
Back to top Go down
Dr Evil
Noob Poster.
Dr Evil

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:59 pm

yeah well ill see ya around in the game man
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:04 pm

same
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 pm

lifefan1 wrote:
yeah, atm he's working on highscores, he recently just got a new coder. so him and the coder are working together atm for highscores and new forums etc.

A new coder? What?

I love how the players know more about the updates than the actual staff do O.o
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:55 pm

lol he told me it in the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read This Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read This Daniel   Read This Daniel Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Read This Daniel
Page 1 of 1