EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you beat me meh son??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Can you beat me meh son?? Empty
PostSubject: Can you beat me meh son??   Can you beat me meh son?? Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:07 pm

OMG I MAXED ON DANIEL!!! I hit a 91, 93, 100 and 108!!! Can you beat me meh son, or anyone worth to challenge me?

Can you beat me meh son?? Xvy82

Can you beat me meh son?? 2lworbd

Can you beat me meh son?? Msd3l2

Can you beat me meh son?? N5502c

~~~~~~SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MAX HIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you beat me meh son?? 30hx3t3

By the way, this is legit, daniel put it so he had about 8,000 health, so yes, it is possible to hit over 99
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: Can you beat me meh son??   Can you beat me meh son?? Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Nice highest hits in game so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can you beat me meh son??   Can you beat me meh son?? Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Congrats, and no i can't. i'm very busy, juice and vesta have full control of me as of now.-- btw nice "gloves", they weren't out when i did it, it seems to me im always first to do stuff then new things r added to destroy the rep of what ive done like, Crafting i crafted dh's until 88..and with my 99 hit, i only had d boots and b gloves, so it seems ppl will just always pass other ppl, again,again,again, until the maker stops creating better items. That's what i have to say about this thread.(Plus Str ammy has more then fury, But looks like someone just took a big ass Pms on your chest, so That's y i didin't wear it.)
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Can you beat me meh son??   Can you beat me meh son?? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:12 am

Yes, yes I can.
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: Can you beat me meh son??   Can you beat me meh son?? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:23 am

Yeah sorry Meh Son I let him try out the boxing gloves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Can you beat me meh son??   Can you beat me meh son?? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:39 am

Sorry Meh son.... if I made you mad but I heard you had max hit on game, and i was wondering if you could beat it.

Destiny wrote:
Yes, yes I can.

Let's see some pictures Destiny
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Can you beat me meh son??   Can you beat me meh son?? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Oh I thought you meant a fight, but i probably can with d claws just need someone to max on seeing the spec doesn't work with npcs.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Can you beat me meh son??   Can you beat me meh son?? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:05 pm

ask daniel, he'll set it so he has 8K hp like he did for me. Put a picture of a hit over 108.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Can you beat me meh son??   Can you beat me meh son?? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Can you beat me meh son??   Can you beat me meh son?? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:09 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you beat me meh son??   Can you beat me meh son?? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Can you beat me meh son??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnduraScape :: Endura Scape Serverside :: General Discussion-
Jump to: