EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!

Go down 
+5
lifefan1
Xerox
mooner
Ryan
Death Knight
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Death Knight
Death Knight

Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Empty
PostSubject: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:01 pm

YES free banners and avatars for you!
What do you have to do? just get you coolest outfit and let me screen it!
Introduction:
-Endura Corrupt character pictures
-How to request a banner
-Banner design examples
-Crest introductions

ENDURA CORRUPT CHARACTER PICTURES

Here are some examples, of the Endura-Elders.

Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 20h4ubk
Corrupt Vesta the Death knight.

Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 5zio21
Corrupt Doogle
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 2iw4iut
Corrupt Meh Son
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! W98hus
Corrupt Mooner
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 334mb79
Corrupt Ryan

HOW TO REQUEST A BANNER

Example banners, how will your banner look like?
Send a post with the number, and i will make one.
You can also post a picture yourself, it can be anything, i will try to make it fit, and customise it in any way you like.
DO KNOW THAT I WILL MAKE ONE BANNER PER PICTURE! IF YOU WANT A BANNER WHICH IS ALREADY I USE, YOU HAVE TO PAY.

#1 Laser skin
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 21cxzqv

#2 Laser wave skin
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 2nqtf75

#3 Skeleton demon skin
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Rasw47

#4 Lava skin
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 1z5tg6v

#5 Virus skin
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 2mqredy

#6 Desert skin
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 24bnuio

#7 Riverside skin
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! F9hra

#8 Dragon realm skin
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 2wfr6oj

#9 Dry county skin
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 9asmrd

Skin #8 is already in use by me, normaly i will keep mine for myself, but i would like to share, however i ask something in game for it.

CREST INTRODUCTION

Crests, what are they? What is the use of it?
Well simple.
These crests on the bottom, help other players to see what type of player they are talking to.
Even though the name (example: moderator) is shown above his avatar, still you might not know if he or she is an in game moderator also.
Also they look verry nice, and they realy puf up in your signature.
For every skill you reached 99 with, you get a crest on your signature (signature has to be made by me)
So people can show -next to their skillcapes in game- what levels they maxed to the others on the forum.

All in short, they are quite helpfull, they look nice, and i believe that people will put effort in skills, to collect as many crests as posible.

Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 9ll40h

Skilling crests, every crest is obvious, you need 99 in that skill to get the crest.
If your the first one in game, who reached the skill to 99, the crest trim will be red.
This counts for
All skill crests
maxed out crest
firecape crest
Fire cape crest is also added, When you have defeated Jad, and prove it with your earned fire cape, you get a fire cape crest.
If you lose your cape, don't worry, the crest is a trophy for killing Jad, not owning a fire cape.
(since you can get one by pking also)
Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! 9fqp81

Epilogue:
see how fun crests can be? It's like a honour medal you get for achieving something.
Currently the only honours after skills are [Jad slayer] and [Maxed combat]
But if you or anyone else got a nice idea for a REALLY honourable crest, let me know!
See how crests work like showw-off-skillcapes, but the diference is that you can show off all your crests at once, while you can only wear one cape.
Also no one can check your stats, next to combat related which you use stat spy lunar magix for, so this is a great way to show others you got the skill, and if some1 has questions, you can just ask the person with that skill crest on his banner Smile

Last edited by Death Knight on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 pm

Nice! I would like a signature and avatar also wow thats beast.
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:27 pm

thanks and ryan ill do yours tomarrow dont have vesta (death knight) do more work
Back to top Go down
Death Knight
Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:57 pm

mooner wrote:
thanks and ryan ill do yours tomarrow dont have vesta (death knight) do more work

It's ok mooner, sinse i'm ot making an avatar like yo have.
I'm trying to give all elders the same banner ad avatar, but with their own characters.
Would look nice i believe
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:17 pm

I wish I had been around so I could do this -.-

Seeing as I signed up week 1.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:45 pm

nice!!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:03 pm

I want laser skin 1, a avatar, and donator and maxed crest.
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 pm

3 (preferred) or 8 and donar crest
Back to top Go down
Death Knight
Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:06 pm

adding crests to my banner now, check them out Wink
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Fucking love the idea but this is ghetto get PhotoShop. The art is good just needs a better program. I can help you get PhotoShop for free as well. It's AMAZING you'd love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Peace
Donator
Donator
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:06 pm

I want an Elder, with the donor crest on it =]
Back to top Go down
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:32 pm

sweet 4th skin pl0x with a str and ranged crest Smile

if u sees me ingame ill probably have my outfit for my corrupt me
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:23 pm

xAcid Tripx wrote:
Fucking love the idea but this is ghetto get PhotoShop. The art is good just needs a better program. I can help you get PhotoShop for free as well. It's AMAZING you'd love it.

Become a pirate?

Yarr.

I think the artwork is good, and the potential to make a ton of money off this is good as well, but I don't like the whole "template" idea. My philosophy is that EVERYBODY should have a signature that is personalized and is their own signature, so the only thing I like to keep similar is the size: 500x100. I will NEVER be caught dead using a template of any kind, I just don't think it makes the customer happy, and that's what the whole signature business is about, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Death Knight
Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:41 pm

yes thrue, that's why i edited in a new option.
The option to post your own picture or photo.
Also even more ways to customise the banner.

It's a banner, a banner is ussualy verry long and thin, like here.
ALso it fills up the end of a post nicely, instead of for example two pictures below eachother.

If i would make signatures, i would change the size, but i stick to banners since they make a nice ending of a post, and they are much more pleasant to look at instead of scrolling down 40 times to get to the next reply.
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Oh, hush. You edited it in after I mentioned it so people wouldn't flock to me with their signature requests.

I can make these banners too, you know. I can even make them (gasp) MOVE.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:58 am

make me a courrupty!! I'll be on more, just been busy with school
Back to top Go down
Death Knight
Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:18 am

Nalestom wrote:
Oh, hush. You edited it in after I mentioned it so people wouldn't flock to me with their signature requests.

I can make these banners too, you know. I can even make them (gasp) MOVE.

I said i edited it, that means i placed it in later.
Indeed i edited it after i read your post, that's why i mentioned it in a reply to you.

Oh and everyone can make animated banners, it's easy.
But VERRY disturbing don't you think?
Animated .GIF banners are nothing compared to my master skills in Microsoft paint Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!   Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Your CORRUPT charactr on a banner and avatar now!
Page 1 of 1