EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello and goodbye

Go down 
+2
lifefan1
Xerox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerox
Xerox

Hello and goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Hello and goodbye   Hello and goodbye Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Hello! I have been very inactive on the forums, and somewhat ingame, because of two things.

A, I can't get on the forums on my home computer. If you have any suggestions, that'd be win.

B, I have lots of school.

So yeah, I'll try and be on more if I can get on the forums. If not, then I'll mainly be ingame.

Now for the g'byeish.

I will be going on a temporary hiatus, so to speak. I'm not leaving!

I'm just taking a short break (maybe a week) to get back in control with my school and everything. Then I'll be back.

I'll be on weekends too.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Hello and goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and goodbye   Hello and goodbye Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:49 pm

ok, bye for a week! Sad!!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

Hello and goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and goodbye   Hello and goodbye Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Goodday' mate.
Back to top Go down
Death Knight
Death Knight

Hello and goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and goodbye   Hello and goodbye Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:25 am

Taking off times off Endura is great, because if you get back, you can enjoy all new updates!
Instead of compleating every update on day one they get released.
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

Hello and goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and goodbye   Hello and goodbye Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Yeah school is really pissing me off, have a good break.
Not like there's much to do around here anyways ;p
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Nalestom
Nalestom

Hello and goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and goodbye   Hello and goodbye Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:56 pm

I'm in the same situation. I'm not getting much homework, actually, but I've got straight A's so far and I'm not planning to let that change, so instead of gaming, I'm going outside and doing stuff a lot more than I used to. Which, naturally, results in a lot less activity on the forums and the server.

Which isn't horrible, I guess. I mean, there aren't a ton of rule-breakers on the forums or in-game (At least, none that I've noticed), so I can actually afford to take some time off. Thanks, I suppose. =P
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Hello and goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and goodbye   Hello and goodbye Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:36 am

I took off time, as you can see i'm not really on, on forums, now and then is all.
Back to top Go down
Death Knight
Death Knight

Hello and goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and goodbye   Hello and goodbye Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Nalestom wrote:
Which isn't horrible, I guess. I mean, there aren't a ton of rule-breakers on the forums or in-game (At least, none that I've noticed), so I can actually afford to take some time off. Thanks, I suppose. =P

Well i don;t know about that..
Rule breaking isn't the only thing where moderators should concentrate on, also fights.
Lately there where a few fights, with 10 new players yesterday, the amount of problems will increase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello and goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and goodbye   Hello and goodbye Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello and goodbye
Page 1 of 1