EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This has happened twice now.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

This has happened twice now. Empty
PostSubject: This has happened twice now.   This has happened twice now. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Ok for the second time I was doing Jad, I did it once before and beat it. Got a rollback and I was back on xacid tripx the main 702 boss, I tried to kill it, he hit a 83, I ate then it hit a 62 and I was dead. This has happened twice not the same hits but still if there is anyway I could get my cape back, I would be very greatful.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: This has happened twice now.   This has happened twice now. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Hmm, don't get what you're trying to say here.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: This has happened twice now.   This has happened twice now. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:16 pm

he wants his fire cape back.
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: This has happened twice now.   This has happened twice now. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Uhh Jad is perfectly fine... If you didn't eat in time that's your fault there is no glitch with Jad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: This has happened twice now.   This has happened twice now. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:28 pm

Never said there was a glitch I got a rollback and died rollbacks happen every 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: This has happened twice now.   This has happened twice now. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:00 pm

i doubt he'll give it back dude.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: This has happened twice now.   This has happened twice now. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:33 pm

I doubt so as well.
Back to top Go down
ariat
Noob Poster.
ariat

PostSubject: Re: This has happened twice now.   This has happened twice now. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:19 am

just try again..
Back to top Go down
http://www.endurascape.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has happened twice now.   This has happened twice now. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

This has happened twice now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnduraScape :: Endura Scape Serverside :: General Discussion-
Jump to: