EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide Empty
PostSubject: Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide   Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:48 am

Hello! :P
So you want to take on jad? Need to know the right equipment and invy for owning this MASSIVE beast. Well im here to help so heres the guide Smile

Weapon/Ammo:
Items Required About 1k - 2k Rune+ arrows. (note this is a Suggestion take however many you feel is sufficent)
Magic ShortBow Or Karils X-Bow if using bring bolt racks -.-, or Dark Bow
Full Guthans For Healing
Crystal Bow

Body/Leg Armour
Karil's
Black D'hide
Verac's Skirt as it has higher prayer and defence bonus then Karil's Skirt

Helmets:
Helm of Neitznot
Verac Helm
Karil Coif
Robin Hood Hat

Others: Ranged Potions.
Shark (Obviously)
A cape With Good Bonuses
Ranger Boots
Archer Ring

Other Information:
Tz-Tok-Jad Will thrust his head when using Mage.
Tz-Tok-Jad Will Stomp his feet when using Ranged

THank You And i Hope This Helps, 0bby MAD7 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide   Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Great guide, i will be sure to try it!
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide   Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Not to be a troll but half of this is incorrect lol. First of all you do not bring sharks that's what guthans is for and you can regain your hp compeltely by logging at the end of the wave, you bring maybe 2 sharks just in case and the rest prayer potions and a range pot. Second of all you don't bring a dark bow one because only I have one and two because it sucks and is slow to be honest. Third when jad uses magic he stands on his back legs for a while and is very easily distinguished from the range attack, I have no idea where you got the whole thrusting forward thing.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide   Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:43 pm

wow destiny, very.......................discriptive.... Destiny, you should make a Screenie of what the inventory should look like, for people who don't want to read..... You should also make a video of you doing jad on endura on youtube. Post a link of it on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide   Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:11 pm

^Good idea. When I get the time I will, not sure though because hypercam lags me a lot but I'll try.
Back to top Go down
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

PostSubject: Re: Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide   Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:08 pm

wow.... when i said submit a correction i didnt mean obliterate my feelings Sad

jk but some is from zybez so sorry if it relates to the HD Crap.

Furthermore people MAY CHOOSE to use D bow IF they ARE good with IT

And Lastly

I LIKE PIE!!! :P
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide   Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:02 pm

It doesn't seem that bad, but I haven't done jad, so I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

PostSubject: Re: Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide   Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Destiny wrote:
^Good idea. When I get the time I will, not sure though because hypercam lags me a lot but I'll try.

ok cool thanks.
Back to top Go down
ariat
Noob Poster.
ariat

PostSubject: Re: Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide   Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:54 am

Thanks for the great guide! :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.endurascape.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide   Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tz-Tok-Jad Ranged/Guthan Guide
Page 1 of 1