EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Endura Shields

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerox
Xerox

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:29 pm

This is basically something for the whole server I'm working on. It's somewhat related to the "Endura Elders" crests, but a little bit different.

I'm going to make a sort of shield design, with an icon on it. The icon will be either a skill icon, or a random icon from ingame. Skill icons mean you have 99 in that skill. Who knows, maybe I'll make donor shields, donor+ shields, staff shields, 100m total xp shields.... etc. List goes on and on. So yeah, slight rip from vesta (:P) but a lil' different.

Here are the first batch of shields!

First off, there's some things you should know. There are 4 different levels of shields, level 1, 2, 3, and 4. (no duh, lol)

Endura Shields Shieldtemplates

As you can see, there 8 shields. On the bottom row, the spikes on the bottom mean that you were the first person to get that shield, skill, whatever. On the top, the red border on the top of the shield (only that) means it's work 2 points (or a level 2 shield). The third shield is level 3, with the 2 spikes on top. And then the fourth shield is level 4, with 3 spikes on top. If you're the first one to do it, then you get an extra point for the spikes on the bottom. So there's a possibility of 5 points per shield.

What are these point things? To put it simply, they are a sort of "hiscores". I will have a top 10/20 leaderboard, and change it based on how many shield points you have.

What are the level 1 shields? These are what they are:

Endura Shields Level1shields

Here's (some of) the level 2 shields:

Endura Shields Level2shields

I will get the rest up, give me some ideas for icons and things for them. If you have any questions on what they are, just tell me.

Here's how to apply for a shield line to go in your signature.

Ask! I'll add you to the list when you ask. Smile

Hope you like.

Last edited by Xerox on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Sounds real cool, i like what you guys are doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Sounds really cool.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:03 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks people. If anyone wanted to leave suggestions of possible shields, drop me a line here.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Spirit.....Make a dragon Kite... lol
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Hmm, a spirit shield design might work... Or a dragon kite :P
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

lol that'd be cool, a dragon kite.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:52 am

MMhmm... I could make an uber design.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 pm

nice do it! post picture on this forum
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 pm

The Bando's kite, achieved after conquering the Bando's boss which still nobody has done yet. I say you guys should plan an attack on him all you need is 5 people with the heal group spell with over 90 hp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Dr Evil
Noob Poster.
Dr Evil

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:41 pm

bandos boss is glitched for me when i had my little gift from you daniel i still couldnt beat him i never healed and i could never take any damage from his life bar i sat there till the server reset and nothing still i even brought more people inside with me and still nothing happened for me so yeah bandos is a little overpowered but its understandable why he is because of what he drops and all but yes you have a great idea Xerox and i hope it goes that way ya want it to
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Bandos kite would be a good shield for a background. Smile

That would work excellent, I'll get started on them Friday afternoon. (loads of hw and other random crap)
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:36 pm

One of the Mods, Xerox, Nalestom or Juice, you guys should make a nice background of the client, LIKE things in the game, AGS spec, BGS spec, ZGS spec, SGS spec, d claws, stuff that's in the server.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Hmm, I suck at backgrounds, but I could.
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 pm

cool that'd be nice Smile, just have to download a new client but who cares?
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:47 am

Lol. First off though, I'd need some pictures....
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:50 am

ask daniel
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Back on topic though, I need a picture of a bandos kiteshield. Not at an angle.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Bumpage.

Sorry for double post, but I have some of the shields up! Take a look!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Endura Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endura Shields   Endura Shields Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Endura Shields
Page 1 of 1