EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Juice's (BAD) Ban.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

Juice's (BAD) Ban. Empty
PostSubject: Juice's (BAD) Ban.   Juice's (BAD) Ban. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Juice is Banned on forums so a reason which i can explain and is my fault, ingame i lagged on "Meh Son", as "Haydon" and I Trust eachother as much as daniel and zephyr do, i got on hes account to hold the gold decro while i wait for my account to logout due to my lag,(since my system is old), he sees that hes not banned ingame anymore but on forums he is, (NaleStom)- Do NOT reply i don't need your excuses for not unbanning him because you think "I" or "Him" Multi-Logged, which i didn't,DIFFENTION OF MULTILOG.--- USEING TWO SEPERATE ACCOUNTS TO USE IN A MANNER OF MISUSE AND ABUSE, How am i abusing a power of "MULTILOGGING", if im just on the account until mine logs out, (DUE TO MY LAG), Daniel Please, Before picking your staff, make sure you think well, Because i know"Scott", thought it was a good idea to put Nale and xero as mod, But not unbanning a mod for just being logged onto?, That's too Harsh of an offense, and if you "mods" can't realize it, THATS ABUSE.
Back to top Go down
Nalestom
Nalestom

Juice's (BAD) Ban. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juice's (BAD) Ban.   Juice's (BAD) Ban. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Who banned you? Not I. Who knew about the situation? Not I.

First of all, I didn't know ANYTHING about the situation. I logged on, and you demanded that I unban Juice. Now, any smart moderator isn't going to unban people left and right because somebody demands them to, so I told you to talk to the mod who banned Juice. You refused, and continued to demand it from me, so I explained my point of view from what you had told me, and continued to refuse.

I didn't know the situation. I STILL don't know the situation. But the reason I didn't unban you was because I didn't know what you had done to be banned in the first place, because I didn't have another moderator or person as a witness. Not only that, but you weren't the nicest or clearest person when you were trying to explain the situation to me.

I don't see how I'm at fault here, as I didn't do anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

Juice's (BAD) Ban. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juice's (BAD) Ban.   Juice's (BAD) Ban. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Please do not judge my staff, they do everything with reason. Although I can say juice being banned was a stupid thing since he is a good friend and a cool guy. Nalestom shouldn't be involved in this in the first place since he has said he did not ban juice.

Juice will be un-banned on everything and I will put up a guideline for my moderators to follow on punishments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Juice

Juice's (BAD) Ban. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juice's (BAD) Ban.   Juice's (BAD) Ban. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:33 am

xAcid Tripx wrote:
Please do not judge my staff, they do everything with reason. Although I can say juice being banned was a stupid thing since he is a good friend and a cool guy. Nalestom shouldn't be involved in this in the first place since he has said he did not ban juice.

Juice will be un-banned on everything and I will put up a guideline for my moderators to follow on punishments.

i like dragons to
im a cool guy Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Ryu
Active Poster

Juice's (BAD) Ban. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juice's (BAD) Ban.   Juice's (BAD) Ban. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:57 am

I agree that it was unwise to make certain players moderators.

At the best of times they have shown immaturity, disloyalty & disrepect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Sponsored content

Juice's (BAD) Ban. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juice's (BAD) Ban.   Juice's (BAD) Ban. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Juice's (BAD) Ban.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnduraScape :: Technical & Account Support :: Appeal A Ban-
Jump to: