EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Email address

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

An Email address Empty
PostSubject: An Email address   An Email address Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:48 pm

ok move this if in wrong section but i bought and acc from olivia nad it has recently been hacked so can some1 tell me her email its URGENT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

An Email address Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Email address   An Email address Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:28 pm

If it's off runescape, she Probably used recovery questions... I have her E-mail on my friend "Skeleton"'s E-mail, I'll ask him to get it for you!
Back to top Go down
0bby MAD7
Active Poster
0bby MAD7

An Email address Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Email address   An Email address Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:48 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lifefan1
Donator
Donator
lifefan1

An Email address Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Email address   An Email address Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:12 pm

No problem, I'll have it to you by tomorrow. Hopefully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Email address Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Email address   An Email address Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

An Email address
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnduraScape :: Off - Topic :: Other Games-
Jump to: