EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got To Test Server! =]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xShroomTripx
xShroomTripx

Got To Test Server! =] Empty
PostSubject: Got To Test Server! =]   Got To Test Server! =] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Went to Daniels yesterday partied hard stole someone 26 of vanilla Smirnoff Lol. But before and after that i was testing out the server i played it for like 4 hours straight honestly the best server I've played, Stats actually take awhile to get up instead of playing for 10 mins and your maxed out TONS of custom weapons and Armour, Great training areas All around just great. Looking forward to the release =]

If u have any questions about the server feel free to ask either me or the owner xAcid Tripx
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: Got To Test Server! =]   Got To Test Server! =] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Lol that was funny we stole there 26 and Quinton is putting up west side and those guys started beating on him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
xShroomTripx
xShroomTripx

PostSubject: Re: Got To Test Server! =]   Got To Test Server! =] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Lmao Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Got To Test Server! =]   Got To Test Server! =] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Sounds like a win Smile
Back to top Go down
xShroomTripx
xShroomTripx

PostSubject: Re: Got To Test Server! =]   Got To Test Server! =] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Yeah Haha I'm Pretty Slick :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got To Test Server! =]   Got To Test Server! =] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Got To Test Server! =]
Page 1 of 1