EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Related Contests.

Go down 
+2
xAcid Tripx
Zephyr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Admin
Admin

Server Related Contests. Empty
PostSubject: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:12 am

Over the course of Endurascape I am going to be running numerous contests. Everyone loves a little bit of competition so why not give it to you? Things that come to mind right away are as follows.

• First to 99 in any skill
  • Pking Tournaments.
  • First person with x amount of money.
  • First to 126 combat

So on and so forth. One of the things i'm going to strongly follow once the server is up, is who gets the first 99 in a skill. Theres going to be very good prizes for that, such as Items other people would be incapable of getting. That way its a sort of recognition that you were one of the first to get a 99. Me and Daniel were discussing the possibility of giving out Bowswords to people who have accomplished some sort of major feat. But that would have to be a pretty insane achievement.

I'm hoping to see some major no-lifing to win some items. : )

Last edited by Nightmare on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:36 am

I highly agree with this idea.

It depends on the kind of client we have for the server, if it's just a plain client, then i'll be going for the first to 126cmb, if it's the kind with File, Themes, Cursors etc. up top, then i'll be going for 99woodcutting, fishing, and mining and staying 3cmb.

I expect to have some competition in being the first to 99fishing.
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:47 am

Yeah this would be a great idea, hopefully we get high scores before then VPS is done and we can monitor peoples skills.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:59 am

Yes this would be a good idea, highly agreed.

Also who is Nightmare?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:01 am

Nightmare is Apollo I believe, he likes changing his username quite ofton. (:

I hope we get a highscore page, it'd help a lot.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:01 pm

Sounds awesome, however I have a problem. I'll be gone for like 4 days when the server will be up so I'll start way behind. But don't worry, I'll no-life plenty!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:23 pm

Once the server is up i'll stick with one name so it isn't confusing.

But for example, Being the first to get 99 crafting wouldn't get much of a prize, Because crafting is easy. But if someone managed to get 99 Runecraft then there would be a great reward.

If anyone has any other possible ideas for contests i would be happy to hear them.
Back to top Go down
xShroomTripx
xShroomTripx

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Yeah great idea, I'm going for max Cb =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:25 pm

xShroomTripx wrote:
Yeah great idea, I'm going for max Cb =]

Goodluck, every server I join from the start, I go for first to max cmb, and I've been 1st to max cmb on 4 servers so far. I plan on making this my 5th, so you've got some competition. (:

Lately I've been outside & stuff cause it's summer, but one fall comes around, i'll be hanging out inside a lot cause I hate the cold, so i'll plan on racing you to 126.
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Dw 99 farming here I come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:37 pm

pkin is what il do mostly Wink
Back to top Go down
xShroomTripx
xShroomTripx

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Michael wrote:

Goodluck, every server I join from the start, I go for first to max cmb, and I've been 1st to max cmb on 4 servers so far. I plan on making this my 5th, so you've got some competition. (:

Dont Forget Michael I Am Legendary, I Am Shoomtripx. You Will Not Beat Me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Meh..

Ask all the hydra players on here, I nolifed 126cmb, I even skilled a lot because I had loads of spare time.

If I put my mind to something, I can nolife the shit out of it, staying up for 5 days straight then sleeping 1 day and doing it again.
Back to top Go down
xShroomTripx
xShroomTripx

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:01 pm

Nope I'm Gonna Win Because I'm Champ. =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 pm

You can think that. (: But we'll see who wins in the end.
Back to top Go down
xShroomTripx
xShroomTripx

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Just give up now.. I already have a 70 level Gap on you :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Umm, how? Daniel's giving you 70 of ea cmb stat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Related Contests.   Server Related Contests. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Server Related Contests.
Page 1 of 1