EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RSMV - RuneScape Music Video

Go down 
+4
Ryan
Rage inside
xsandx
xAcid Tripx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

RSMV - RuneScape Music Video Empty
PostSubject: RSMV - RuneScape Music Video   RSMV - RuneScape Music Video Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:18 am

I'm planning on doing an RSMV to the song See Right Through Me, by Moblie. I think it would be a good song for an RSMV, not really my type of music but it has perfect lyrics and nobody has used it yet. Anyone can be in it and it would be cool if I could get a few people to help me make it you can be in the credits and see the end product. We will start filming after I finish an update for the server.

Thanks just stay active on the forums for a notice when we will start filming Smile Members accounts will be appreciated in the video and more commonly used.

Thanks, Daniel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
xsandx
Noob Poster.
xsandx

PostSubject: Re: RSMV - RuneScape Music Video   RSMV - RuneScape Music Video Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:04 am

id like to be in the rsmv add my gtakingrules is my user on rs =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GTAking01
Rage inside
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: RSMV - RuneScape Music Video   RSMV - RuneScape Music Video Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:28 am

sounds pretty cool, i dont play rs so i cant join in
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: RSMV - RuneScape Music Video   RSMV - RuneScape Music Video Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:18 am

I don't p[lay rs either, but sounds like it will be sick.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: RSMV - RuneScape Music Video   RSMV - RuneScape Music Video Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Sure, sounds good. Smile
Back to top Go down
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: RSMV - RuneScape Music Video   RSMV - RuneScape Music Video Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:17 pm

ill help if you need any just leme know
Back to top Go down
Slayernecro
Noob Poster.
Slayernecro

PostSubject: Re: RSMV - RuneScape Music Video   RSMV - RuneScape Music Video Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:15 pm

I can help out i play still. I dont have any skill capes though
Back to top Go down
Olivia
Noob Poster.
Olivia

PostSubject: Re: RSMV - RuneScape Music Video   RSMV - RuneScape Music Video Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm

hmm not to brag or anything but i do have 180 subscribers on youtube and if u need anyhelp with like editing i can help Very Happy youtube account name? i can help lol add stickgirl10 on rs :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RSMV - RuneScape Music Video   RSMV - RuneScape Music Video Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RSMV - RuneScape Music Video
Page 1 of 1