EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|Silver Status|Updates|

Go down 
+6
Xerox
Meh Son
mooner
Kakashi
Dr Evil
xAcid Tripx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

|Silver Status|Updates| Empty
PostSubject: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Ok since all the gold status's were taken we bought a silver status on RuneLocus. Hopefully this helps us get more players and votes, remember to vote everyone. Also there has been a few updates and there are a lot of updates in random areas happening through this week and they might continue on through next week as well, updates are goo though right? Smile.

One thing I will ask is that everyone votes because were so close to the first page, like if everyone got all their family members to vote even? That would rack in some more players, the higher we are on the list the more players and updates we will get.

Having more players is what encourages me to make updates basically, even though I'll do them anyways it's nice to see a lot of people on at once.

Anyways thanks guys!

Daniel,
xAcid Tripx.
Back to top Go down
http://www.endura-scape.tk
Dr Evil
Noob Poster.
Dr Evil

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Your very welcome Daniel you run a great server here and i like it and ill stay with this server till the very end man

Your friend Dr. Evil (A.K.A. Corey)
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Haha at least were up all the time, unlike some other servers. I'm pretty sure I've had the server up all this month... maybe it's gone down a few times to be updated but it's only for like 5-10 minutes every week.
Back to top Go down
Dr Evil
Noob Poster.
Dr Evil

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 pm

this is true. this server stays up all the time i just hope when it gets flooded with players it wont lag like hell but i doubt it will
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
Noob Poster.
Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:34 am

If your family members vote, they're still on the same IP address as you meaning their vote will count the same as if you voted twice.

Two votes on different computers with the same IP = null.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/andrewpasqualle
mooner
Noob Poster.
mooner

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:35 am

im on runelocus and it looks like a gold spot is open
Back to top Go down
Meh Son
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:29 am

xAcid Tripx wrote:
Ok since all the gold status's were taken we bought a silver status on RuneLocus. Hopefully this helps us get more players and votes, remember to vote everyone. Also there has been a few updates and there are a lot of updates in random areas happening through this week and they might continue on through next week as well, updates are goo though right? Smile.

One thing I will ask is that everyone votes because were so close to the first page, like if everyone got all their family members to vote even? That would rack in some more players, the higher we are on the list the more players and updates we will get.

Having more players is what encourages me to make updates basically, even though I'll do them anyways it's nice to see a lot of people on at once.

Anyways thanks guys!

Daniel,
xAcid Tripx.
Good Shit Sir.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:57 pm

I will vote as many times as possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:37 pm

I vote just about every day. (:
Back to top Go down
xAcid Tripx
Admin
Admin
xAcid Tripx

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Kakashi wrote:
If your family members vote, they're still on the same IP address as you meaning their vote will count the same as if you voted twice.

Two votes on different computers with the same IP = null.

I mean family like cousins, uncles, ANYONE. Get your friends from school to vote even.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:10 pm

My whole family hates endurascape lolz.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Donator
Donator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:47 pm

My whole family does not know what it is lol.
Back to top Go down
1 ht ko
Active Poster
1 ht ko

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Ryan wrote:
My whole family does not know what it is lol.
SAME THING ROFL!
Back to top Go down
rshazard
Noob Poster.

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:45 pm

my mum calls runescape the gnome game
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Donator
Donator
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Seeing silver status ran out, I repurchased it. Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Silver Status|Updates|   |Silver Status|Updates| Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

|Silver Status|Updates|
Page 1 of 1