EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sig Request :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

Sig Request :D Empty
PostSubject: Sig Request :D   Sig Request :D Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:37 am

Since Scott isnt on im asking someone to make me a sig.

Include:
Prototype Pic
Black text red outline
Background should have a red hint

Idk what i could pay but im sure i can get you some money when the server comes up. I might not be as good as Michael at merching but i know how to get money Very Happy

[Scott and Jon are prioritized in this]

http://www.firehosegames.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/prototype1.jpg Use this Pic please!

Last edited by Axel iz back on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request :D   Sig Request :D Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:30 am

xd, I can teach you my ways of merchanting I suppose.

I don't really plan on doing anything on EnduraScape except skilling and merchanting, up until I get a new computer, whenever that'll be, then i'll start the pk'n.

Also, 2moro when I get unbanned from swift.irc.net, I'll talk 2 a "friend" and see if she can make you a signature, she's been doing web designing and graphics work for 20+yrs.
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request :D   Sig Request :D Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:31 am

oo nice Very Happy thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request :D   Sig Request :D Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:35 am

No problem. (:

Meh, it's my mom lol.

I'm grounded from the phone :s, prank called this asian restaurant one too many times, my friend said they didn't have caller ID, then they end up calling back, so yeah... I had to pay $73.00 for some fucking egg rolls and egg drop soup. But they were good. xd.

I can't call her atm cus im grounded, so i'll talk 2 her on IRC 2moro about it.
Back to top Go down
Axel iz back
Active Poster
Axel iz back

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request :D   Sig Request :D Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Haaha nice sweet that ur mom is a webbdesigner Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request :D   Sig Request :D Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:33 pm

Lol, Thats epic =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request :D   Sig Request :D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sig Request :D
Page 1 of 1