EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Welcome to EnduraScape, please register on our forums and have a great time. We advise you to go into the "Donator" forum, It's only 5 bucks for a donator status and a mystery box to win custom items!
EnduraScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RuneScape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my own sig request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silentpker
Noob Poster.
silentpker

my own sig request Empty
PostSubject: my own sig request   my own sig request Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:44 am

i need a sig with a blue and red outline with a pic of a skull saying silent pker and if u can make it drip blood look on the name that will be sweet

ill pay u on here with something just tell me what u want
Back to top Go down

my own sig request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my own sig request   my own sig request Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:46 am

Well, I'll give it a shot, my programs on this computer aren't really that up to date, but i've gotta wait like 5 more mins to finish downloading Outlook Express, accidentally deleted it lol.

Just find me a good vengeance picture of someone using vengeance on runescape, and the full skull pls, not cut off, and preferably facing forward if possible.
Back to top Go down
silentpker
Noob Poster.
silentpker

my own sig request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my own sig request   my own sig request Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:47 am

i would like the 1 in void more but if u read again that will help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my own sig request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my own sig request   my own sig request Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

my own sig request
Page 1 of 1